Virto Silverlight Pivot View is intended for visualization and convenient management of large amounts of data in Microsoft SharePoint 2007, 2010 and 2013.
The component, which can be easily integrated as a control into a SharePoint site, displays vast collections of data as sets of images and provides features for convenient browsing, filtering, sorting and grouping the data, as well as analyzing them for the presence of hidden patterns in a very organic way. With Virto Pivot View, users can easily deal with thousands of individual data items.
No matter what kind of data and how much of it you have to work with, Virto Pivot View is a convenient tool for completing this task efficiently. When you have to deal with a database of cars, people, photos or any collection where the image of an item is important to make any kind of decision or comparison, Virto Pivot View is a product that makes this work easier.
It is not a secret that there are a number of Pivot View web parts for SharePoint on the market, including the one offered by Microsoft itself. Yet, to our knowledge Virto Pivot View is the only component that allows for using several distinct source of data to be displayed, while all others only supports sources of just one type. The one that is offered by Microsoft, for instance, supports only reports from SharePoint Reporting Services as the data source, while Virto Pivot View supports several types of them.
VirtoSoftware offers the Standard version of Virto Pivot View for FREE. The Standard version allows using a single SharePoint list as a data source (up to 300 items in the list) without any restrictions on availability of data management features. The PRO-version allows for unlimited number of data sources as well as all types of data sources- SQL and AD.
- browsing data items represented by their images
- Supported Data Sources – SharePoint List
- Supported Data Sources – SharePoint User Directory, Active Directory, SQL – PRO version only
- Ability to vizualize the SharePoint Slide Library
- Wizard for adding new data source ( quick add)
- Switching between grid or graph view
- Zooming in and out
- Getting lots of distinct charts and diagrams
- Filtering out and bringing back data subsets
- Sorting the data by different characteristics
- High level of visualization
- Custom action button (can be added to any image)
- File content type preview
- Full Screen View
- Quick Data Source Wizard
Software Development / Components & Libraries
Windows Server 2008/Windows Server 2012
Price: USD 749