SQLite Data Access Components (LiteDAC) is a wide set of components that provides direct access to SQLite from Embarcadero RAD Studio 10.4 Sydney/10.3 Rio/10.2 Tokyo/10.1 Berlin/10 SeattleXE8/XE7/XE6/XE5/XE4/XE3/XE2/XE, Embarcadero RAD Studio 2010, CodeGear RAD Studio 2009/2007, Borland Developer Studio 2006, Borland Delphi 7/6, Borland C++Builder 6, Lazarus 2.0.12 and Free Pascal 3.2.0 for Windows, macOS, iOS, Android, Linux, FreeBSD for 32-bit and 64-bit platforms.
LiteDAC is a high-performance and feature-rich SQLite connectivity solution that provides both connection to SQLite by means of native SQLite client library and direct access to SQLite by static linking of the SQLite client library into an application.
- RAD Studio 10.4 Sydney support
- Direct Mode support
- Database encryption
- Android application development support
- iOS development support
- macOS development support
- Win64 development support
- Interface compatible with standard data access methods, such as BDE and ADO – SQLite database encryption
- VCL, FMX, LCL development platforms are available
- Concurrent access
- User-defined functions
- In Direct mode does not require the SQLite client software and works with a database directly
- Includes provider for UniDAC Standard Edition
- Unicode and national charset support
- Support of all standard and third-party visual data-aware controls
- Allows users to use Professional Edition of Delphi and C++Builder to develop client/server applications
- Support for using macros in SQL – SQL Execution monitoring
* These are the features of the Professional edition. If you are interested in another product edition, please check the ‘Editions’ page of the corresponding product.
Software Development / Components & Libraries
Price: USD 279.95